A front porch post from Claremont, Ca and a few other photos.
I like this snow scene below from Wrightwood.
When I lived in Wrightwood - as I stood on my back deck I looked out at this house in back of me. I liked it best when it snowed because the colors went so well with white. That little structure was their garage.
I'm not sure if I posted the one below before for one of my front porch posts - i think I did, but not a winter scene. This one is in Bend.





3 comments:
Waving back at you! Of course I like the snow scenes a lot and I do recognize the Claremont house and also the Bend house. We had a wonderful walk in areas of Paso that we'd never walked before. So cool! Had a good lunch that day at McKlintock's saloon in downtown Paso.
I love the snow, Sandy! Here in Montreal we have only had rain thus far which is pretty unusual for this late in the year without any snow yet! :)
Just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.
The red against the snow does stand out and looks pretty. Neat pictures. I'm waving back too. :)
Post a Comment