I decided I wanted to see the front view of the house i posted the other day. We took another trip over to Lake Arrowhead so I could see what ducks are now at the lake and then went by upper Cedar Glen and we drove down the street where the front of the house is so I could get more photos.
Yes, this is definitely a favorite of mine. I love the setting and the front porch. This road that goes in front of this house ends a little ways up - and is a dead end road - so a plus would be very little traffic on this side of the house.
and we did see some happy seagulls.
5 comments:
This is a pretty house, love that chimney too!
thanks Dewena, me too...i'm drawn to the front porch.
I love the pop of color from the orange and yellow trim painted on that house. Great photos of the seagulls!
That is a comfortable looking cabin with a really nice setting surrounding it. Is it a small cabin? It's hard to tell.
I noticed that a few of the seagulls were looking at you...probably waiting for food to drop off you...lol. That one shot of the one flying like right towards you...wow!
thanks Connie.
It looks fairly small to me Laura.
Post a Comment