I know now what it looks like at the lake - the bold and then subtle lights on the water as the sun goes behind the mountains.
A couple nights ago we headed out to see it in a broader sense near the highway coming up the mountains. When my sister was here we had driven over to Blue Jay and saw a beautiful sunset as there were high clouds in the sky. The other night we got there too early (it was only about 4:30 so it was still higher in the sky than I had anticipated.
I keep taking photos of the last lingering leaves on the tree in the corner of my yard that keeps dropping its leaves. (Well that sentence was awkwardly put together - it sounds like my yard keeps dropping its leaves....I was an average student in English in school and it shows). We mostly have evergreens up here so I admire the yellow and oranges as they fall from the tree.
A couple nights ago we headed out to see it in a broader sense near the highway coming up the mountains. When my sister was here we had driven over to Blue Jay and saw a beautiful sunset as there were high clouds in the sky. The other night we got there too early (it was only about 4:30 so it was still higher in the sky than I had anticipated.
I keep taking photos of the last lingering leaves on the tree in the corner of my yard that keeps dropping its leaves. (Well that sentence was awkwardly put together - it sounds like my yard keeps dropping its leaves....I was an average student in English in school and it shows). We mostly have evergreens up here so I admire the yellow and oranges as they fall from the tree.






4 comments:
Georgeous Sandy! What an exotic locale!
Wow, what beautiful photos! All of the them! Frame-able.
I love them all! You have such a good eye, Sandy. These are all so pretty and peaceful. I especially like the last two of the leaves.
thanks so much.
Post a Comment