But what I like more is the idea of having something with this kind of lighting to sit outside and sketch - but in the summer it would be cool and in the winter it would be warm. Ideally - many birds would visit and sit on perches and wait to be sketched. A few bird friendly cats would stop by to pose also. Once in awhile a big ole friendly dog would wander in, find the dog bed I would have lying on the floor and plop down and snooze for awhile.
After sketching, I would take a walk around the lake and come back, grab a cup of Starbucks coffee which is always waiting on the counter I have in there - ready to drink at just the right temperature and a never ending cup of coffee.
My family would visit and the grandkids would come in here and there for a visit and to draw at a little table in the corner I would have set up for them.
Life is good in my little green house.
After sketching, I would take a walk around the lake and come back, grab a cup of Starbucks coffee which is always waiting on the counter I have in there - ready to drink at just the right temperature and a never ending cup of coffee.
My family would visit and the grandkids would come in here and there for a visit and to draw at a little table in the corner I would have set up for them.
Life is good in my little green house.
6 comments:
Seriously loving the greenhouse and the life you have blooming in there.
I neglected to say that wasn't my greenhouse - but i want it, :)
Lovely picture, and the life you describe sounds very sweet! :-)
Keep dreaming...you never know! I like your scenario!!
Sandy you should write a book.. I know it would be entertaining!! I love that greenhouse too.
thanks all -
Post a Comment