We were walking and came across these three playful dogs. We talked with their "dad" for awhile and while talking I took lots of photos of them. Here are just a few.
As we were leaving the man said that the best restaurant in town was 'The Bear House". Even though we have only been here a few weeks - we discover
that fact the first week or so. The Bear House is a coffee shop but the food is much tastier than I would have expected. I never order pasta in a coffee shop but thought I would try it - Their chicken pesto pasta was great!
As we were leaving the man said that the best restaurant in town was 'The Bear House". Even though we have only been here a few weeks - we discover
that fact the first week or so. The Bear House is a coffee shop but the food is much tastier than I would have expected. I never order pasta in a coffee shop but thought I would try it - Their chicken pesto pasta was great!


6 comments:
Great pictures of the dogs. They are beautiful animals, and they look like they are having fun too.
they WERE having fun and frolicking all over the place. Two of them were 8 and 10 years old and the darkest of them all was just a couple years old - saved from a rescue by one day - they were going to put her down the next day - she had lots of health problems and this guy rescued her and she reclaimed her health and ...it was a great story.
Those are wonderful pictures of the dogs playing...I like their colors!
And I can attest to the fact the Bear restaurant is good!
My favorite dog breed. Once you have lived with one, there's no comparison. I'm so glad you are enjoying your life in the mountains. I love the two birds in your header. They look like they're up to something.
thanks Laura and Inger - I like them too - the breed. Today during our walk we petted and talked to a "smooth collie". I love all the dogs around here you see on walks.
What a great series of pictures. Don't see shepherds around here often. Why is that, I wonder? We are more small and medium size dog world.
Post a Comment