I'm going to get a better photo today of this - but when I saw the pic I took, I liked the perspective.
Going up the street from our house, first you go up a steep hill and then down. This is the street where you can see the lake to the left of the photo.
I haven't tackled walking this yet (meaning coming back up) although we have been out every day, sometimes twice a day walking. The lake is always so inviting to walk around that it's a pleasure every morning to head over there.
We have been working on up hill walking to get back in condition and have discovered more and more roads we can go up and see something different.
I really wanted to post this recipe today that I found on facebook. It is for making your own OxiClean. I'm going to make up a batch and try it.
Homemade OxyClean
I was in the car taking this photo so it came out a little strange.
Going up the street from our house, first you go up a steep hill and then down. This is the street where you can see the lake to the left of the photo.
I haven't tackled walking this yet (meaning coming back up) although we have been out every day, sometimes twice a day walking. The lake is always so inviting to walk around that it's a pleasure every morning to head over there.
We have been working on up hill walking to get back in condition and have discovered more and more roads we can go up and see something different.
I really wanted to post this recipe today that I found on facebook. It is for making your own OxiClean. I'm going to make up a batch and try it.
Homemade OxyClean
1 cup water
1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide
1/2 cup baking soda
Mix together and soak laundry in it for 20 minutes to overnight and then wash as usual. Or you can just skip the water and pour the peroxide and baking soda directly into the wash with your laundry soap and wash as usual.
1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide
1/2 cup baking soda
Mix together and soak laundry in it for 20 minutes to overnight and then wash as usual. Or you can just skip the water and pour the peroxide and baking soda directly into the wash with your laundry soap and wash as usual.
I was in the car taking this photo so it came out a little strange.

3 comments:
The photo came out like a painting. I thought it was something you had painted...I really did!
I thought it was a painting too! Makes my knees hurt thinking about walking up and down those hills-haha! :)
we haven't walked this hill yet - but we are getting conditioned to soon.
Post a Comment