While reading over at Daisy's blog she mentioned an App she got from facebook that generates sayings using words you have posted before. I went and tried it and this was one of the sayings that was generated. (Cole is my grandson and I mentioned him once on Facebook).
Here is the saying:
And Here is a Junco in my yard who is very happy that it was a mountain chickadee that got thrown in the noodles.
.
Here is the saying:
Cole threw a mountain chickadee this morning in instant cup noodles. What's the major advantage of them here.
And Here is a Junco in my yard who is very happy that it was a mountain chickadee that got thrown in the noodles.
.

6 comments:
I meant this to go on my bird blog - but i'm not changing it now.
Made me laugh!
What fun! I would like to try that app.
Hahaha! I love it! :-D
I'm loving it too! Finding hard to stop generating phrases!
HA~ That's too funny! Our mountains got rain, too, on Saturday. I got some neat photos of roses with water on them that I'll be posting sometime this week. One more week and then I have ALL next week off! I cannot WAIT!~
Cheryl Ann
Post a Comment