It's been a steady foggy soggy moisture-filled day(s), two days - We really need the rain.
Heading back up to the mountains after picking our grandson up yesterday.
Beautiful store in the upper part of town.
My neighbor's house across the street - looks a little misty.
Sitting at my table looking out and waiting for birds.
My first decent bird photo - taken today when the junco finally got over his shyness and landed on the rail.
Heading back up to the mountains after picking our grandson up yesterday.
Beautiful store in the upper part of town.
My neighbor's house across the street - looks a little misty.
Sitting at my table looking out and waiting for birds.
My first decent bird photo - taken today when the junco finally got over his shyness and landed on the rail.





8 comments:
Beautiful photos! Isn't it nice to have some rain? I'm heading up to Anza today...
Rain can be such a blessed relief when it has been missing for a while. Nice pictures. Your neighbor's house looks just a little spooky or mystical in the mist. I like the junco photo too.
thanks Cheryl and Daisy. Yes C, absolutely great to get rain out here - which seems rare anymore.
I see raindrops! Lucky you, in my part of the California mountains we're still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....not a drop in sight this whole month and only one rainy day in October.
We had that one day of rain in October when we were in Wrightwood, but not much rain.
It was nice to have two days of moisture - not heavy rains, but heavy fog and lots of light showers or sprinkles.
I would have loved to have been there with rain and fog and clouds! I saved off the photo of the neighbor's house in the mist to paint. I really enjoyed the various pictures! I want raaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnn too!
Good birdie. Very brave. See? You are safe on Sandy's railing.
Thanks all! Yes those birds are safe on my railing - except when my grandson is here
Post a Comment