We had a few walks through the area yesterday - in the morning the lake, in the afternoon, the town. (I'm kind of loosely describing my days so I have a journaling of this area).
Inbetween the two walks - I took the opportunity to walk up the hill behind me to get more photos of the lake which I haven't posted. I'm anxious to explore some of the side roads.
We will leave in a few minutes for our lake walk and then some new areas this afternoon.
Our temps have been perfect for brisk walks - a little chilly up at my house starting out and then you warm up and it feels like summer. We have at least another week of temps in the 60's during the day.
Every day I'm more and more grateful for where I live (I decided to remember to express my gratitude as I know it is so important to acknowledge it).
Inbetween the two walks - I took the opportunity to walk up the hill behind me to get more photos of the lake which I haven't posted. I'm anxious to explore some of the side roads.
We will leave in a few minutes for our lake walk and then some new areas this afternoon.
Our temps have been perfect for brisk walks - a little chilly up at my house starting out and then you warm up and it feels like summer. We have at least another week of temps in the 60's during the day.
Every day I'm more and more grateful for where I live (I decided to remember to express my gratitude as I know it is so important to acknowledge it).

4 comments:
Not a ripple in sight on the water...it's like glass! Beautiful picture. So you ARE doing two walks a day. Great!
Check email from me from my yahoo account...has to do with a high recommendation for a restaurant in your area from Susan W.
I checked the email and we will definitely try Chef Cindy's Cafe as I also had read some great reviews on it. In fact, I wouldn't mind going there for lunch today.
You take the most beautiful pictures!
Wow, gorgeous photo! You have such a pretty place to walk there.
Post a Comment