Late morning, after coffee, computer time, bird feeding time, we walked around town. Choosing some different streets to walk on we ended walking on a street above town where there were some empty areas where we could see through down to the main street.
The very first time we came up to Crestline years ago we were driving down this main street when we smelled.....Smoked Ribs.... We stopped in at the Stockade (Grub and Whiskey) and enjoyed the best ribs ever. I noticed while taking this photo of the colorful leaves that the Stockade was in the photo. They have always as far as I know only smoked ribs on Sunday but today - no ribs were in the smoker outside.
Later today I had a beautiful walk around the lake as the sun was going over the mountain. It gets darker and chilly after about 3:30 in the afternoon.
Here are some scenes taken between 3:00 and 4:00 today . I love the reflections in the water.
The water in these photos was "abstractly" beautiful.
The very first time we came up to Crestline years ago we were driving down this main street when we smelled.....Smoked Ribs.... We stopped in at the Stockade (Grub and Whiskey) and enjoyed the best ribs ever. I noticed while taking this photo of the colorful leaves that the Stockade was in the photo. They have always as far as I know only smoked ribs on Sunday but today - no ribs were in the smoker outside.
Later today I had a beautiful walk around the lake as the sun was going over the mountain. It gets darker and chilly after about 3:30 in the afternoon.
Here are some scenes taken between 3:00 and 4:00 today . I love the reflections in the water.
The water in these photos was "abstractly" beautiful.









4 comments:
Wow! Love these. Sorry I haven't visited in so long. I really need to catch up here with you.
Good to see your name here! I was happy to catch up at your blog, I had missed your posts.
I bet those ribs were delicious! Lovely photos. I like the ripples in the water too.
Breathtaking colors and such a calm lake...looks like glass in that one photo!
Post a Comment