I came across this photo of Jake that I took while we waited for his sister to get out of school. Something nagged at me and I went back several times to look at it and then a lightbulb went off. I took it into photoshop and flipped it the other way, took out the writing on the red crub - added some quick cross walk marks and a name on the cement sign and called it done.
Here are 11 interesting facts about the Abbey Road cover.
LINK HERE
Here are 11 interesting facts about the Abbey Road cover.
LINK HERE



6 comments:
Ha! Very clever! I can see what made you think of that other photo ... it's in his body movement.
Ha! Very clever! I can see what made you think of that other photo ... it's in his body movement.
Awesome!
I like what you did with that photo of Jake and I have thought that Abbey Road cover shot is so cool ..
Thanks for sharing the facts on it.
I love how you do that, it's wonderful and such fun, you are clever and artistic well done Sandy
thanks all.
This is clever! Nicely done. :)
Post a Comment