He is number four in birth order of grandsons and number six in birth order of (almost) nine grandkids. But he is unique and special just like they all are. This one makes me laugh whenever I'm around him. He has a really big heart and is so sweet. He is the one who..when he was just 6 months old ...if you were holding him in a hug he would pat your back, just like an adult would do.
He gets into character with whatever game he is imagining - whether it is server at a restaurant, cashier, the janitor who cleans the restaurant after hours, a school teacher, a crossing guard....He does it all - But the most cutest thing he does ..........is...
The cutest thing - is when he does cartwheels.
You have freckles just like your dad did when he was little.
And I expect you to make me a snow cone when I visit in just under a month... (he got a new snow cone maker machine just in time for summer)..
Can't wait to see him again.
6 comments:
He is so darn cute! But how can he be five already?!!
Happy Birthday to Jakey!!!!
Ahhhhhhh, you have a Jacob 'grand' too!!!!!!! Ours was the first born grandson, and has always been special to me. ,-)))) He is now 14, a rower, and has a most beautiful and _nice_ Girl Friend.
Yes, time flies!!!!
thanks L and Tessa - ...I don't even want to think how quick I will look back and he will be 14 as will the other grandkids growing up. ouch.
Happy birthday sweet Jake, may it be great day !!!
Jakey (and I love his name!) is so sweet!
Hope he had a wonderful 5th birthday ..
Love the shots, Sandy
Smiles
He's adorable. What a cute smile!
Post a Comment