First off some of the trees in bloom - I am surprised how quickly they lose their blooms and the leaves appear.
We have walked by this path below with the house across the street many times - every time we walk at the lake and it was only a few days ago we realized that there is a street that goes up and more houses. Next time I walk..which will be today...I need to follow the road and see if it ends once you turn left there.
I'm glad I never leave home without my camera or I would have missed photographing this adorable face over at Jensen's market.
Just some local daffodils along the path we walk.
9 comments:
OH GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!
yes.
I guess i'm yelling.
I just thrill to these beautiful pictures.
I cannot imagine having somewhere so beautiful to walk.
no wonder you walk so much!
and the orange eyebrows and the almost human eyes...
oh my. are you sure it wasn't a little person in there in a fur coat?
:) adorable.
XO♥ have a super duper weekend dear bean!
Beautiful photos with those purple flowers (or blue?) around the area and of course I love daffodils! What an unusual looking dog with those colors! Very cute face too. So I'm wondering if that road turned out going somewhere or was it like a driveway up to a house above.
Your photos are so pretty. It always surprises me too how quickly the spring blooms fall from the trees. I love the dog you photographed. So sweet.
Your dog is adorable.
And the beauty of nature just never fades. It only transforms into a different kind of beauty as the season change. That has been captured on these photos. Lovely.
Thanks ....Tammy- i google so many areas - towns, cities, states etc., can't get over how beautiful so many areas are. I wish i could visit them all!. hope your weekend is good.
Laura - i walked up and it leads to six driveways/six houses. that's about it.
Connie, thanks.. so many pretty areas up here.
Lux...thank you.
Gorgeous photography, Sandy!
thank you Linda.
What a lovely area - and such a great place for a walk!
thank you MM. Sometimes it gets boring but for the most part I love this path we take.
Post a Comment