At least 3 times a week I've been driving by the daffodil garden in Twin Peaks. I know there are more areas that will be blooming but here are a few sections.
Easter day and it's beautiful outside. I think for at least the past 10 years, I always seem to notice a special kind of sunlight on this day. Even if it's overcast - sun will be peeking through. Could it be due to all of the worship and prayer that goes on in the country on this day. Maybe so. It also helps to have our lilac tree in bloom right now. The sun seems to cast a soft light on the blossoms.
Front porch post is a house down the street and around the corner. I love all the windows in this house.
I also recently took a photo of some beautiful Columbine that was in a nearby garden I visited which is just up the highway at "The Corral." They soon will be open for their spring and summer hours so I spent a little bit of time walking outside in their garden section enjoying all the new plants they have brought in.
11 comments:
Beautiful indeed, Sandy! Absolutely stunning! Happy Easter to you. :)
thanks Linda.
Arrowbear lake looks so pretty in your banner photo! And I can see why you would like all those windows in that house. It's probably so pretty inside to be able to look out at the scenery. The flower photos came out so nice, especially that first one...it's so clear, it's like standing right there in front of them in person.
I am always amazing by the spectacular color you find. Your photos prove the world can be a very happy place when it wants to be.
Wow, Sandy, gorgeous photos! Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm so glad that now I've found yours and can't wait to peek around some more!
It looks like a very beautiful place! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
thank you Lisa, MM, Anne and Laura. Laura when you visit sometimes if the time is right we will drive up there - it's above Running Springs and before Big Bear.
Hi Anne - I found when I take out walking I "expect" now to see beauty and it always shows up. Nature is amazing. I never knew that when I was raising kids, tied to a job etc. So easy to find beauty when you have the time to notice it.
I'm glad I found your also MM - Love the property you live on -definitely my kind of place.
Such beautiful, gorgeous photos! I really love that second one. I agree about the light being different on Easter. I took some sky pictures on Easter day here with the sunlight breaking through the clouds and also shining through some trees where it seemed to have a different quality than usual.
I love your thought of the special light on easter. and why.
these pictures all just seem to glow.
the banner picture too.
so beautiful.
♥
My goodness, these are beautiful!
I wish I have a garden like this. But most of all, I wish I have a green thumb.
I'm anticipating the spring flowers here, to. Meantime, we've snow today!
Post a Comment