This morning - the stray cat who we call "Mama Cat" and Mama's Boyfriend came by. Mama cat ate and then relaxed on the railing of the deck. I had to go downstairs to get my camera and was happy that she was still on the railing when I got back. I took these through the window but they came out okay.
Mama is pregnant again. We never did see the kittens once they stopped coming around last fall. Our cat, Beanie and her have bonded through the screen door. Mama is getting less afraid of us and comes right up to the door where we put her food. She is eating well and looking healthy. Maybe some day we can catch her and get her fixed. I know at this point she would run if we went to grab her.
1 comment:
She has such a pretty face and eyes. I love the photo in your header too.
Post a Comment