Here are some front porch photos from Paso Robles where I visited last month. I'm also leaving a link to one of my favorite blogs La Maison Boheme . She did a post on her page about her visit to Paso Robles where her mom lives and is showing photos of this beautiful little Casitas she is staying in that her mom designed. Her blog is filled with beautiful photos and it's a treat to go there. Sarah is an artist and designer and posts home tours on her page.
Paso is such a beautiful town - up near the central coast but inland from the ocean. I always like to visit there when I'm with my sister who prefers to go up there in winter because of the heat in summer. I would definitely live there. Heck - I find - I could live anywhere . When I visit somewhere ..anywhere... my standard phrase is "I could live here." I'm a gypsy at heart I guess and could pick up and move about every two years for a new adventure.
Paso is such a beautiful town - up near the central coast but inland from the ocean. I always like to visit there when I'm with my sister who prefers to go up there in winter because of the heat in summer. I would definitely live there. Heck - I find - I could live anywhere . When I visit somewhere ..anywhere... my standard phrase is "I could live here." I'm a gypsy at heart I guess and could pick up and move about every two years for a new adventure.
6 comments:
Love these photos! I think we'll head up there tomorrow and have a look around again. The rain will be gone and it will be even more green and lush around Paso Robles and Atascadero!
I visited the blog you linked and her blog is amazing and has the most beautiful photos!! That casitas is something I would so love to live in if I were alone. It looks to be just the right size for one person! And a workout going up and down a ladder to go to bed...lol
yes, i love it - the Casitas. I'll think of you being up there walking around while I'm surrounded by snow. Somehow though the first day of snow fall always excites me - and then the second day when we get out to drive in it and then after that it can go away. Temps will warm up quickly after this so it will melt soon. I love her blog- i've only commented a few times here and there but i visit it a lot! Her art is really nice also.
Well, if you could move to Montana, I guess you could live anywhere ;)
After growing up in California, moving to the south, moving to the midwest and now here in Arizona, I've decided I like the west much better than the east. I'm sure they would feel the same about us out here LOL
This is a really cute neighborhood!
xo,
rue
not so sure I could move to Montana - they probably get a lot more snow than we do here - i can only take snow in small doses. I do love northern Arizona - which I have visited a few times. I can see why you like where you live.
Cute little houses with the picket fences. I'd like to move someplace warmer, maybe to South Carolina someday.
I have a friend who lives in Bluffton near Hilton Head SC. She really loves it there. She lived in California her whole life and moved there about 5 or 6 years ago.
Post a Comment