This first one was taken in Blue Jay the other day after a slight snow fall. We actually had about 5 or 6 inches where we live but it melted completely by yesterday and then the rain came for about an hour or so and now today it's beautiful and sunny.
Taken in a neighborhood by our lake.
I always see this house while walking.
Our Beanie cat likes to lie in her basket with the lamp on her for warmth while she looks out the window at the birds that come up to the deck. Although when I have my camera I'm more interesting to her than the birds. She lies here all day long except for those 10 minute periods of play when she is running around and jumping all over everything.
8 comments:
What a lovely area you live in.
Beanie looks just like my daughter's newest addition to their family. They rescued a 4 month old cat and she has the sweetest temperament. They named her Quinn. :)
Beanie is filling the basket now...she's grown quite a bit! Your house photographs so great with all those windows! And your snow melted so fast! That's a good thing...;)
will beanie go to montana? I guess she will since she's hunter's kitty.
but oh.
I will miss her.
and you will too.
they get to you those little fur balls do.
I love your house.
xo
Beanie looks so sweet and cozy in her basket. She is such a pretty cat.
Thanks Serena. She is a "tortoise shell" or torti..
Laura - yes melt happened quickly - that's why i like snow in the spring - it's pretty for a few days and the its' gone.
Tammy - i don't think Beanie will be moving to Montana - Hunt's dad was here today and we were talking about it and i don't think it will happen - they will be renting and it looks like such a nice house in Great falls - but no pets. He had a good day with his dad - we went and had pizza and they played pool. His dad will be leaving next week for good and Hunt will finish out the school year here and then be on his way.
Hi Connie - she is sweet and pretty and very kittenish - wreaks havoc as she's' running around but at least she sleeps 3/4 of the time, lol.
We meet up with the rest of my grandkids from Hunt's family on Monday so we can hug them and visit for a bit and then say our goodbyes (can't believe 8 out of 9 grandkids will be in the Pacific northwest, bums me out). Cayden will be the only one left locally - my youngest son's son. At least he will still be nearby.
beanie will help in at least a little way to fill that empty nest.
especially if she's a cozy kitty that likes to snuggle.
the only thing that keeps me here is the marine.
if I could get him to leave I would be gone... in a new york minute!
but I would just miss him too much otherwise. it would bum me out big time!
Love your photograpy. Darling cat pictures.
She is a comfort for sure. I'm use to empty nests - had one for years so it will take a bit to adjust again but then all will feel normal later. Where would you go Tammy - if u did move.
Thanks Wanda.
Post a Comment