When opening my front door i see this goofy face. He has buck teeth, a crooked smile and is very charming. Actually in my mind he has an English accent He puts me in a good mood for the day - reminding me to just be myself - no apologies, ha.
My brother in law pointed him out to me while he was visiting. Now I can't NOT see it. ha. LINK to some more funny tree faces.
I need to name him - any suggestions?
My brother in law pointed him out to me while he was visiting. Now I can't NOT see it. ha. LINK to some more funny tree faces.
I need to name him - any suggestions?
8 comments:
Buck-a-yoohoo!!
Well, obviously his name is Wallace.
I checked out the other tree faces from the link you provided...wow...some of those are really freaky!
Haha! I'd call him Bucky! :-D
Buck a yoo hoo
Wallace
Bucky
hahaha.
buwabu - that's it...
a little bit of all of you.
buwabu
Hang on, I haven't had my say yet.
Do you know who I am?
As the one with the English accent, I deserve to have the final word. :-)
Bucky Wallace sounds like a fine idea! :-)
Enocia and all - perfect name!! Bucky Wallace it is!
Elmer :)
Elmer, haha.
Elmer Wallace Bucky
Post a Comment