We took quite a long walk today, up and down hills and I made sure to walk behind the Catholic Church to photograph where they hold the outdoor services. It's so pretty back in there. I sat down for a few moments on one of the benches. The temp was cool by the time we got there and a gentle breeze was blowing.
Latest report - nuns are still missing in action - haven't seen them. I did take a photo of their house which I'll post.
Where do you think they are?
I should run a contest and give away a rosary or something.
Considering I only have a few who visit here - your chances are good at winning.
7 comments:
Depending on how long they have been gone, they may be on retreat.
Love area. I love outdoor services.
The nuns disappearance has left me nun-plussed. Hehe! Do I get the top prize for the best pun?
And you get the top prize for top photos. :-)
Could be Annie.
Enocia- "nun-plussed" too funny
I think I really love that church under the canopies. It seems a beautiful place to worship.
That's the most beautiful church/congregation area I've seen! Love it! How will you know who won the contest if the nuns aren't around to ask? huh? ;)
I think they're in Rome.
Wow, what a wonderful place to have a church service. It really is beautiful.
Well as for the contest I must wait until i see them to ask where they have been, ha!
Post a Comment