We purchased more bandwidth so I will probably post a lot over the next week, just to get some of my many photos posted. Hannah, you look so serious!
My sis and brother in law are coming in Monday, tomorrow - so I plan on lots of walks and good times.
The classic car show was yesterday here in town and it was so crowded. We walked through and enjoyed the various cars and then took off for some fun out in the high desert in the jeep.
My sis and brother in law are coming in Monday, tomorrow - so I plan on lots of walks and good times.
The classic car show was yesterday here in town and it was so crowded. We walked through and enjoyed the various cars and then took off for some fun out in the high desert in the jeep.
1 comment:
Hannah does look serious! Very cute picture of both girls though. Have fun tomorrow!
Post a Comment