Here are a few dogs seen on our walks. I love that some owners put booties on their fur people because when the asphalt is hot - it's hot for all creatures.
I'm also putting a link to a really cute post on how dog owners now can humiliate their dogs for their dirty deeds. It's hilarious - LINK.
I'm also putting a link to a really cute post on how dog owners now can humiliate their dogs for their dirty deeds. It's hilarious - LINK.
3 comments:
That's funny. The Italian Grayhounds are bootie-free and th Dobie is booted up. That's really funny.
Checked your link. That give me an idea for what to do the next time little Delly is particularly bad. Hysterical.
Cute dogs! I like their little booties. That's a good idea.
I checked the link too. Funny idea!
Awwwww....I love dogs!! How lovely to see owners caring about their dogs paws. Asphalt/bitumen can get incredibly hot to the point of causing bad burns and, if it's too hot for us, it's definitely too hot for dogs. I've seen the results of bitumen/asphalt burns on Facebook animal welfare pages. The poor dog had very red, painful and very swollen paw pads due to the burns. :(
Post a Comment