
Scenes from the past week - and everything now is melted and the sun finally is shining bright - time for a 2 hour walk to make up for the last few days of sitting around, eating way too much crap and wanting so bad to get out for a walk (I can't put a period at the end of a sentence as the key won't work - I guess it means i have a lot more to say later








4 comments:
I miss a lot when I'm offline for a day! Enjoyed all the pictures that I missed before. But it looks so cold!! Enjoy your walk in the sunshine.
definitely was cold - hard to stay out there - which we only did for about 20 minutes or so When you walk by the lake you get a wind chill off of it burr.
Wow. Are those pelicans? They look COLD.
All that ice! Makes me cold looking at it. I'm glad the sun came back out for you. I guess we are under a winter storm watch here for the next couple of days. Great photos! I love the one of the pelicans. :)
Post a Comment