I took this a few years ago and came across it again.
Been totally enjoying the beautiful weather - was out quite a bit yesterday and getting ready for a nice walk today. I feel for the people dealing with all the snow in the midwest and back east. I pray it warms up and melts soon and you have a beautiful spring.
I haven't really been following the weather stories much but i do know Boston keeps getting hit - ..how is it in your area if you are in the snow zones.
6 comments:
Oh, this is a great shot!
Poor Boston, I feel for all the people there, we used to live there in the 70's , loved it but so glad I am not there now!
Winter has returned here!
Very cold and we got about 8 inches of snow, we needed it though.
oh My but this is fabulous, and hey I live in Canada, needless to say, SNOW SNOW SNOW FREEZING FREEZing, I love you photo if have to go back and get warm again atta girl Sandy
beautiful!
lovely bright colors and contrast of darker... I see why you like the Carnival pics, so much.
we aren't on the coast, where winter is being very unbelievable. but even over here, winter is pretty unbelievable. we have so-much-snow, that we now worry about, when-it-melts.
didn't get a january thaw! to ease some of the snow build up. -sigh- when it does thaw, it may be very, very, very much worse.
but! we never get drought! so we have to remember this! :-)
stay warm and happy! Big Bear will be getting snow this weekend - starting Saturday night - which I'm happy it isn't earlier because we are going to the zoo on Saturday up there. We will just get rain - snow only at altitudes above us.
We haven't had much more new snow, but it has been bitterly cold. We are supposed to have record-breaking cold temps again later this week.
Love the picture--very cool!
Post a Comment