Just putting up some more i want on the blog. All from the Mt Baldy day.
At a favorite mountain town we probably visited once a month - back in the day pre-2011 - before our house was sold. We use to live about
20 minutes down the hill from Mt. Baldy. We often took the grandkids up there for a few hours and often times Mike and I would hike up there behind the old Ice house that burned down.
Here is just one of the pics from a drizzly but beautiful day.
i have more to post tomorrow but that's it for now.
At a favorite mountain town we probably visited once a month - back in the day pre-2011 - before our house was sold. We use to live about
20 minutes down the hill from Mt. Baldy. We often took the grandkids up there for a few hours and often times Mike and I would hike up there behind the old Ice house that burned down.
Here is just one of the pics from a drizzly but beautiful day.
i have more to post tomorrow but that's it for now.
7 comments:
Good, it's gorgeous and i love your heading, always ;)
Beautiful!
blooming trees!!!
-sigh-
I think I am going to go bang my head against the wall. grrrrr... I am so sick of snow/ice/frigid temps and wind.
bang... bang... bang....
>,-)
So pretty! I love the colors in this! Can't wait till we start seeing trees in bloom here, but it's going to be a while yet.
thanks...for you in the snow -hope your spring arrives soon.
It all looks so familiar! I haven't been there in so many years and I can't even remember when the last time was.
Did you go into the Lodge for a meal or a coffee or a drink or anything?
we tried but the races were on the tv and the place was too crowded. It was so good to see it all again up there.
Post a Comment