We were on our way home from our son's house in San Francisco for my granddaughter's Christening. I had the idea to cross over from the
5 to the 101 and drive through the 17 mile drive in Carmel. It's a well known gorgeous drive and I've been wanting to see the pictures. I didn't find all of them yet but did find more than I had seen for awhile. I've always had a few in my current files but not this many.
It is so worth the time if you are ever out west near the coast to take this drive.
This was almost 9 years ago and it feels like just a few years back.
I hope to do this again next time we go to my son's house.
5 to the 101 and drive through the 17 mile drive in Carmel. It's a well known gorgeous drive and I've been wanting to see the pictures. I didn't find all of them yet but did find more than I had seen for awhile. I've always had a few in my current files but not this many.
It is so worth the time if you are ever out west near the coast to take this drive.
This was almost 9 years ago and it feels like just a few years back.
I hope to do this again next time we go to my son's house.
6 comments:
I've got to take that drive again one of these days! Wonderful pictures and I like the two of you too!
I remember Erin was still a kid when we took that drive. It was on film, not with a digital camera because it was way back when!
I'm looking forward to it again some day also. Yes i was young then, lol - but realized I now consider 56 really young. Well - i also consider the age I'm at now young also - people are living so much longer now. In my mind I feel about in my 40's but that stiffness I get in the morning before moving around - that reminds me I'm not and then of couse the dreaded mirror, ha.
amazing views... and look at that fairy tale house. ,-)
but....
where is your gnome? ,-)
also, you have beautiful, thick hair. how lucky you are!!!!!! so, so lucky!
me with my never-think hair. and getting thinner and thinner with age, really appreciates such beautiful hair.
be glad!!!!!!! "that's an order!" -grin-
Beautiful scenery and great bird photos too, Sandy.
thanks everyone - and Daisy thanks for all your comments above and elsehwere. That was a lot for u to go through. I appreciate your visits.
Post a Comment