What can I say - more ducks - my focus is on the birds at the lake and small birds are rarely seen right now - it's always ducks or seagulls. Soon I'll change topics.
At the lake yesterday some pretty ducks were flying around.
cropped the two top ones out of this one below - to show up better.
She landed somewhat gracefully.
more flying in
At the lake yesterday some pretty ducks were flying around.
cropped the two top ones out of this one below - to show up better.
She landed somewhat gracefully.
more flying in
7 comments:
Me thinks you live in a corner of paradise!!
like the one with purple on wings and iridescent teal head.
a mallard, according to my husband.
who has been carving ducks, for a long, long time.
Another fun duck post to cheer me up!
thanks Wanda, Tessa and Inger.
Like I said, best ever....
These are great pictures. I bet they are so much fun to watch.
thanks.
Post a Comment