I notice on FB they do TBT so I thought I might do it here.
My first TBT will be my four sons when I only had four grandkids.
There is my youngest John, with Cayden - who is now going to be 9 in June. Wow, my youngest son is 30 now. Next is my oldest son Joel with my granddaughter Holly who will also be 9 this month. Sam is next to Joel - he is my second son - with my oldest grandson Hunt who will be 13 in August and then my third son Seth with Mackenzie - who will be 8 in June. Joel is now 41, Sam is 36 and Seth will be 35.
This was taken in 2007.
I love these guys of mine and wish I could seem them more - we're so spread out anymore and work schedules conflict - I haven't seen them altogether at one time since we sold the house in 2010. I see them at various times but some day I hope to have all families together again for a holiday or a reunion of some type - two are far away - one in Oregon, one in San Francisco and the other two are within an hour of me
My first TBT will be my four sons when I only had four grandkids.
There is my youngest John, with Cayden - who is now going to be 9 in June. Wow, my youngest son is 30 now. Next is my oldest son Joel with my granddaughter Holly who will also be 9 this month. Sam is next to Joel - he is my second son - with my oldest grandson Hunt who will be 13 in August and then my third son Seth with Mackenzie - who will be 8 in June. Joel is now 41, Sam is 36 and Seth will be 35.
This was taken in 2007.
I love these guys of mine and wish I could seem them more - we're so spread out anymore and work schedules conflict - I haven't seen them altogether at one time since we sold the house in 2010. I see them at various times but some day I hope to have all families together again for a holiday or a reunion of some type - two are far away - one in Oregon, one in San Francisco and the other two are within an hour of me
14 comments:
What a great picture and so nice to see again! But it's also bittersweet because that seem so long ago now and I haven't seen Sam or Joel or John in SO long...and now it's been a couple of years since I've seen Seth. And then there are the grandkids I haven't even met. ;(
Looking back is good/bad/sad...but it's a great photo!
it's weird - i always thought we would live close to each other all our lives - but things change.
handsome and gorgeous, all of them... including their little ones.
funny thing, we never thought about where our 3 would end up living. and eventually, all are right here. 2 and families, right next door. and the 3rd, only 10 minutes away.
never planned... it just happened... and we know, how lucky that is.
Sandy, I still hope that will be possible one day again.
Sandy, I still hope that will be possible one day again.
You have a beautiful family, Sandy.
Hope you all get together soon.
I am very blessed to have my son and daughter living so close by.
Sandy, I remember those little tykes getting bigger and bigger as you posted such adorable pictures. It's so hard to believe how the time has passed.
Our youngest daughter, Jill and our newest grandchild are in Brookings OR. Tristan will be 2 in June.
thanks - That's right Wanda - you were around back in the day when i posted a lot of kid pics. Margie - thanks - Fortunate you are to have them close.
Hi Tessa - wow, you really have them close. That is great.
Laura - you never know it may work out in the future.
Awwww....what a beautiful photo! We're lucky (...knock on wood...) that both our kids and our grandkids live 15 minutes away from us, at least for now~
Cheryl Ann
WOW what a gorgeous family, they must love you to pieces lol
and I love your new header lol Have a great Weekend Sandy
Thanks Cheryl and Lorraine. The header was taken up in Napa, Ca last October. I was going through some older photos and thought oh I want that up.
This is such a nice picture! You have a great family.
thanks Daisy!
Post a Comment