It took me awhile but I remembered way back in 2006 i had some photos from the LA zoo. I only located a few of them so far but i knew i had a few with flamingos.
We could either get a lot of snow or as usual the weather report could be wrong and we will be sitting here with not much snow falling right here - but no doubt a lot up higher.
I should have more photos and i guess they were on a really old office computer that got thrown out years ago - and I don't know if I copied them off or not before we got rid of it. Wish I still had the pics.




4 comments:
That was fun watching the flamingos dance! Not sure how they choose a mate from that, though. Ha! Great animal pictures too.
My favorite photo is the zebras...such a clear photo and I just love 'em!
I just watched the flamingos do their mating dance...I had no idea they did this...rather funny!
they are funny for sure.
Post a Comment