We have had a lot of rain since last night - I hear there are some rock slides on the highway going down the mountain so I'm happy not to have to travel that road at all for a few days. The rain has stopped and the fog has rolled in - but more rain is on its' way. Our lake is probably rising some - and even though this area doesn't look like we are in a drought - it will look even more lush.
Just a short post today. Take care.
Just a short post today. Take care.
11 comments:
Thanks you SO much for putting that banner up. It brought tears to my eyes to feel the love that brought you to do this! Thank you so much!
And I love the house...definitely my kind of house!
your welcome - ...u know how i feel about the situation. Just wanted to do something on my end to help.
Precious...
It is beautiful!
I grew up in Arcadia and my mother went to MAD High School (Monrovia, Azusa, Duarte)...!!! My cousins lived there for a while. Yes, there are some beautiful, old homes there! Thanks for sharing. We actually had RAIN here in the desert yesterday. The kids went nuts at school!
Cheryl Ann
So beautiful, I hope all goes well Sandy and I join in the prayer, beautiful touch my friend!
So glad u got some rain also Cheryl - Running springs got 4" ...I think we got around 3" not exactly sure- reports vary. I saw a funny video yesterday and if I can find it I'll post it - about rain in So Cal and how people react to it.
thanks so much Lorraine, I appreciate the prayers for Randy.
thanks Linda - i love that little green house.
thanks Tessa.
So many of the houses you post are colorful. I really like that because it seems like most of the houses around here are white or gray. Only occasionally do I see houses painted pretty colors.
Post a Comment