This house needs no introduction - just the image of it is the introduction.
I didn't even remember I had this "gem" in my files. I do remember now it was taken in Claremont and was across the street from a house I always liked to walk by (which i'll post tomorrow).
Evidently it was in December last time I walked by it - but seeing it now kind of makes me want to get there again and see if it has been painted or if it is still this color.
I love that somebody followed their heart and painted it exactly how they wanted it.
I didn't even remember I had this "gem" in my files. I do remember now it was taken in Claremont and was across the street from a house I always liked to walk by (which i'll post tomorrow).
Evidently it was in December last time I walked by it - but seeing it now kind of makes me want to get there again and see if it has been painted or if it is still this color.
I love that somebody followed their heart and painted it exactly how they wanted it.

11 comments:
We had a Pink House in my city. One of our sons lived there. The present owners have painted it a gray. It is like an institution has been 'messed with.' :-)
This precious Pink House, decked out for Christmas, is soooooo cute!
But I have a hard time, viewing Christmas, in a warm climate. Because it has always been in a cold climate, for me. :-)
Re; where out blogs wing to... I have had a regular visitor from Saudi Arabia, which seems the most wild, to me. Yes, our StatCounter shows my blog, is read all over the world. :-) Do you have a StatCounter? For this info, which is fun.
For watching my stats, it is not so fun, and I am weaning myself from it. :-))))))
No I don't Tessa - have a stat counter - i just look at the stats that they supply in stats section of the blog. Finally in the mountains we get a cold Christmas but down below where I lived for so long - sometimes we could have 80 degrees on Christmas day....but there were also times I remember we had a dusting of snow right on Christmas as guests were arriving. It was great!
I love the colors on this house! and Hoooray for winter is all I can say, except the house is so pretty!
If u don't get winter in SLO then u need to come here when snow is on the ground - if nothing else - it is beautiful. (I know u don't like cold anymore).
Those are brave colors and I agree with you, it is good to see somone not caring about reselling the house, just following their heart.
There's a small village called Claremont really near where I live in S Ontario, but I think yours must be a different Claremont! I am rather partial to pink houses, unfortunately my house is not pink.
Hi Shammickite - Actually oddly enough I use to live in South Ontario during my first several years of marriage - South Ontario in California - and often even way back then, I would drive through Claremont - which is about 30 minutes from there using surface streets. I am thinking, you mean Ontario Canada. thanks for yoiur visit. I actually love pink houses also and have about three more to eventually post - one being a combination of purple and pink. I'll eventually get them up.
Good to see u out and about Inger. i've come across several on my walks through the years which I eventually will post.
I rarely see pink houses anymore. My aunt and uncle had a pink house for a long time when I was younger, and I always liked it. Eventually, they had new white siding put on it, and I missed that it used to be pink.
oh Gosh it looks like a candy house, I love it, then again you know i love all houses, but this one is really sugar sweet lol
Post a Comment