I think this is cute - the awnings over the stoop - i definitely like this.
I love this idea for candle holders - Our local Stater Brothers always have gourds out in front for sale during the fall - they are usually small and probably about 1.99.. What a cute idea to put tea lights in them.
I don't think I want to go to the county fair after all ...this year... I thought I did but when I think of the drive and the limited time we would have there - not sure it is worth it. I usually like to go to the garden and outdoor living section but then I thought - heck I can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and pretty much get the same experience.
I might post some more past fair photos as I come across them. I do like the displays they put up at the fair.
Here is one from 2010
I love this idea for candle holders - Our local Stater Brothers always have gourds out in front for sale during the fall - they are usually small and probably about 1.99.. What a cute idea to put tea lights in them.
I don't think I want to go to the county fair after all ...this year... I thought I did but when I think of the drive and the limited time we would have there - not sure it is worth it. I usually like to go to the garden and outdoor living section but then I thought - heck I can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and pretty much get the same experience.
I might post some more past fair photos as I come across them. I do like the displays they put up at the fair.
Here is one from 2010

2 comments:
I do love the front of that house! Very charming! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos, and I love the idea of candles in pumpkins!
That's a cute little house. The tea lights in the gourds are clever.
Post a Comment