These photos were taken in February 2009. When I was going through this file taken so many years ago I realized I had photographed some really interesting houses.
I love the red drapes on the balcony upstairs. I imagine the interior of this house would be so interesting to see.
I enjoyed seeing all the old photos I have from my walk around Monrovia six years ago. I use to work in Monrovia for a couple of years. While working there, I never drove through the older neighborhoods so never knew how unique so many homes are. No two are alike.
I love the red drapes on the balcony upstairs. I imagine the interior of this house would be so interesting to see.
I enjoyed seeing all the old photos I have from my walk around Monrovia six years ago. I use to work in Monrovia for a couple of years. While working there, I never drove through the older neighborhoods so never knew how unique so many homes are. No two are alike.
8 comments:
Very unique house! Those red drapes give it kind of a regal look, like it is a miniature castle.
Wow!
How beautiful!!! :)
I'd love to see the inside of that one!
My brother's dad lives in Monrovia. When I lived in Arcadia as a kid, it was known as a bad area, so until he moved there I had no idea that there were so many beautiful homes. They say it's changed a lot and I'm glad :)
That home is gorgeous.
xo
Wow, that's a stately house! Some of our most beautiful plants, when we were in the garden center business years ago, were from the Monrovia nursery.
that's so interesting Dewena - ...so you know the area.
Hi Rue - I worked in Arcadia and then Monrovia - ...Arcadia was always so pretty but I never really drove around Monrovia until years later after I stopped working there. I didn't know they had so many beautiful homes. I'll be posting more from the area - (I have a lot of photos from our walk). I love when other bloggers recognize areas I post. that's cool.
Post a Comment