Some photos from a Bend trip in October 2012. The trees are so brilliant in their color. My photos look over- saturated but in fact if I try to desaturate them in an editing program the complete photo loses color, meaning the rocks and grass, etc. It's just that the trees are SO colorful in Bend this time of year it almost looks fake.
The houses are from the neighborhood where my son lives in Northwest Crossing. The rest are taken at Drake Park, Mirror Pond area. I've showed photos before from this area and posted the ones with my granddaughter back in 2012 but I never tire of seeing these colors when I come to my blog.
I would love to go to Bend again in October but we have already been there twice this year, in March and then in May - AND we now have a grandkid living with us who I don't want missing that much school so will have to wait for some other year to visit Bend in the fall. I also want to go to Washington because we have yet to visit our son who moved there in July.
Mackenzie was so fun to follow with a camera as it was a cold crisp day and she was chilly but having so much fun running skipping and running around.
I couldn't wait to wake up every morning and walk around the neighborhoods - every season is beautiful there but especially fall.












9 comments:
How I love this area!! I now know what the area around the lake reminds me of: We drove to Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota in 1970 in the fall, and I got some gorgeous photos from that trip with the fall leaves covering everything!
I would love to see your Minnesota photos but they are probably put far away in a box and would be a hardship to find them. I'll just google Minnesota in the fall. I was also recently looking at our trip in May of 2013 when you guys met us there.
What a perfectly beautiful model Mackenzie is in these pictures! Her excitement in this autumn walk comes through so clearly in your photographs.
More please!
Dewena
And oh, that banner picture! Outstanding!
Sandy, Mackenzie is beautiful! Your photography is amazing, I just love to see your photos! Thank you so much for sharing them, you have made my day! :)
Dewena - thanks so much! Oh, for sure there will be more - I have been to Bend four times in a few years and some of my favorite photos are from that area.
Lilnda - loved your comment, thanks so much.
oh sandy.
what a glorious place to walk!
thank you for this.
and the little mackenzie... well... every picture just shows how i would even feel myself... elated with it all!
and she is so adorable in her little tights and skirt and pony tails!
♥
She looks so cute skipping along there. The colors along the pond are amazing.
Post a Comment