I know this video isn't for everyone because well it's pretty darn long but SO worth it - to see the ways we sabotage ourselves all done with humor ...but when I was watching this I could so relate to this woman and saw how I deflect stuff all the time. If u only have 5 minutes to spare to watch it I think you will see what I mean. You may end up wanting to watch the whole thing but if not ...at least the first 5 minutes or so is very revealing. If you do watch it until the end you will be amazed at at what this woman does. What is so cool about this - is one can use this for anything in their life where they are "stuck".
This guy is a stand up comedian but also in the transformation business. Wow. I've been enjoying other videos by him also.
3 comments:
Awnings make such a difference in the summer!!! And over stoop, they keep rain off, any time of year.
So cute, tea lights in gourds. :-)
Love the house and I just got finished watching that video at the other place you posted and I bookmarked the page with his videos on it! That was so interesting to watch...now I'm in a hurry to get off computer.
He makes some valid points. Thanks for sharing that.
Post a Comment