Because I took several days off - I'm not in the mood to pick back up yet as I've been organizing things, and busy with grandkids.
I predict the mood will pass and I'll pick up with my front porch posts after I edit the photos from houses up in San Luis Obispo.
I love this drive from San Luis Obispo up to Atascadero and beyond - this stretch I believe is called the Cuesta Grade.
We had a great time and I could have stayed another week ...easily. We got home to some snow - not that much but temps in the 20's at night so whatever snow we did get it's taking a long time to melt.
That's it for now. Happy post Thanksgiving and pre Christmas.
5 comments:
Hi Sandy, and I love your photo! Glad to see you back and I love your header!
I always enjoy your photos. Honestly, I don't have much time to blog during the week. I try to take photos on the weekends.
Cheryl Ann
take enough time, to feel really ready, to come back!!!! enjoy!!!
Beautiful photo going up the Cuesta grade! The lighting is spectacular. I love the banner photo from the Apple Inn, too, and the banner at your 365 days blog. Was that also taken at the Apple Inn?
That's a beautiful photo! We got our first snow of the year last night, but it was barely enough to see. It didn't even cover up the grass!
Post a Comment