Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MORE UPLAND, CA - ALONG PACIFIC ELECTRIC TRAIL - DAILY FRONT PORCH - AND CATS SEEN ALONG THE WAY

I always take photos of any cat I come across while out walking - ...the day these photographs were these were the cats in the neighborhood.  I added several front porches because I have hundreds of photos of front porches and I'll never get them all posted - let alone any new photos I take.  I like the gold on the siding and the red framed windows - but to me - that tree with the white blossoms - is perfection.  Love it.


I like this brown house.


What a palm tree - and hmmm an interesting house - what's behind those blue windows I wonder.



These two below had been yakking at each other in their cat voices - very loud - like they were having a disagreement and then the black one walked off.  This black one looks just like the kitten of the stray mother cat we have been feeding ....but I haven't seen the kid cat in several days now.















11 comments:

Connie said...

Great photos, Sandy. I always enjoy your commentary about the photos you take. The cats "yakking at each other in their cat voices" made me laugh. :-)

sandy said...

Thanks Daisy - .... but when I really yak about something - it's what birds says!

tammy j said...

wow! those kitties look very regal don't they. they're beautiful.
i think they own that particular street.
i like the little brown house with the picket fence... touches of red and the simple black chairs.
i sure enjoy this porch series. you could do it from now on if want to!
and it sounds like you have enough pictures to do just that! how neat for us! xo

cat's momma said...

The grey cat looks very grumpy! The black cat looks like it feels it won the argument! ;)
Love those houses/front porches and the palm tree is one of the few palm trees I actually kind of like!

Inger said...

What great captures of cats. I miss cats in my life. The little brown house is adorable.

sandy said...

thanks Tammy - I definitely could keep posting porches (and birds) until the end of the decade. Well that might be a little bit of an exaggeration.

sandy said...

i love the look on the grey cat - just probably "over" it. I'd like a peek inside that house with the palm tree. It looks intriguing in a Adams Family Way.

sandy said...

Thanks Inger - With the dogs are you hesitant to get any? I will be getting one in December for my grandson - and I guess I'll blow up the blog with cute kitten photos and videos. It will almost look like Facebook..

sandy said...

found you Rosy - thanks ...

sandy said...

and p.s. - i missed u these last couple of years - good thing u are back or i would have had to come looking for you out in the netherlands of San Diego...so don't disappear again, okay:))

Unknown said...

I love them all and I still miss my Sammi, she was the gentlest cat I've ever had, so why were I not more careful when we moved i'll forever regret not putting her in a cage but still i know she's in heaven and for that i am grateful and I still have my 2 remaining cats and the one I adopted and cured, Sam they sure are wonderful, and my Sammy whom I lost in 2012 and never found is still my greatest sorrow...

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)