Before we found the house we are living in now - this is the house I wanted - problem was no parking to speak of and on a narrow mountain road - I LOVED everything about the outside although only saw the inside by looking into windows. Mike didn't want the place so we kept looking. To this day if I saw it come back up as available I might have to dig in and have a debate over why we can't or can do this. I posted pics before a few years back but wanted it up for today's front porch post.
Gotta leave soon to go down into the heat, ugh...down the mountain.
Gotta leave soon to go down into the heat, ugh...down the mountain.





5 comments:
Oh I understand why you loved this place! Wish I could see more of it!
Me too - from what i could tell looking inside the windows it was nice although the kitchen looked really small.
But how could you, without parking???
Well..when I say no parking to speak of - basically there is a small little area right off the street where the beginning of the bridge starts - where u could squeeze in 2 cars - but that's it - the bigger problem would be where would anybody park who is visiting us. The street is to narrow for anyone to park anywhere along it ...It's not practical but I do love the entry to this house.
I like the outdoor deck area. It's very pretty there.
Post a Comment