A sample of how artsy this neighborhood is that I walk through in Claremont -
Isn't this so unusual to have on your house. I would love it on mine.
And, obviously art is important to them because they hang their kids art outside on a fence so whoever walks by can enjoy it. The first time I walked by - I saw the art first before I saw the house.
This photo below was taken looking at the side of the house. The cat painting is actually on the side facing the street.
Isn't this so unusual to have on your house. I would love it on mine.
And, obviously art is important to them because they hang their kids art outside on a fence so whoever walks by can enjoy it. The first time I walked by - I saw the art first before I saw the house.
This photo below was taken looking at the side of the house. The cat painting is actually on the side facing the street.
6 comments:
Amazing... One's house, as a palette for one's art. :-)
And the kid's art, hung with clothes pins, for all to admire. I'd say that is encouraging your children, to accomplish!
Tessa
This is so cool! That's a new one for me...never seen anyone paint a scene on their house before...I love it! Cool idea for the children's paintings too. How clever!
hi Tessa - if i had little ones around i might think about doing this! i love the idea.
yeah I love it - there is another house with a big old pig painted on it - as soon as i can find it that will be my next front porch post.
That's some unusual artwork!
xo
I love the cat in the tree painting. That is kind of sweet that they display the kids' art for everyone to see too.
Post a Comment