(I use to do larger photos so I'm going back to it - hope it's not too slow to load)
I like walking on this trail as nature abounds and there are horses nearby. I love horses and always take photos whenever I come across one.
We don't get to walk on this trail much anymore because we live farther away and where we live we have a lot of nature surrounding us so why make the trip here (but I know I will again in the future because I like to see what colors are showing off in fall).
I love the simple beauty and seclusion of this house and I imagine the front porch is pretty simple but I like the entry to it.
Below is the actual path and every time we have walked it we have passed many others walking their dogs. This particular day I guess it was during the week so pretty empty.
The house I posted above is up on this hill to the left, across the wash and around the curve.
I love horses. I've gotten many pics of this handsome guy.
This area is right next to the trail so we use to always stop for awhile and enjoy the horses (and goats when we would see them).
just a pretty flower along the way.
Hope you have a great weekend and in case you don't know - Tomorrow is Clear the Shelters day where adoption fees are just 20 dollars - to encourage people to adopt pets.
I like walking on this trail as nature abounds and there are horses nearby. I love horses and always take photos whenever I come across one.
We don't get to walk on this trail much anymore because we live farther away and where we live we have a lot of nature surrounding us so why make the trip here (but I know I will again in the future because I like to see what colors are showing off in fall).
I love the simple beauty and seclusion of this house and I imagine the front porch is pretty simple but I like the entry to it.
Below is the actual path and every time we have walked it we have passed many others walking their dogs. This particular day I guess it was during the week so pretty empty.
The house I posted above is up on this hill to the left, across the wash and around the curve.
I love horses. I've gotten many pics of this handsome guy.
This area is right next to the trail so we use to always stop for awhile and enjoy the horses (and goats when we would see them).
just a pretty flower along the way.
Hope you have a great weekend and in case you don't know - Tomorrow is Clear the Shelters day where adoption fees are just 20 dollars - to encourage people to adopt pets.
4 comments:
Very pretty photos! We walked the second half of the Bob Jones trail today since it was a bit warm and windy...lots of protection there and the wind becomes a breeze because of the hills protecting one from the wind, the shade over the path help makes it even cooler...and today and last week we've been seeing a lot of steelhead trout in the creek! They are quite large, and they are making their way to where ever they make their way to!
That horse is beautiful. I'd love to give him a bath and make that white on him glow :)
I'd love to get another fur baby, but Bubba is NOT fond of that idea LOL
xo,
rue
thanks Laura and Rue - ...I've always loved this horse when we pass by it. They usually have about four horses out in the area but this is the prettiest.
Beautiful photos, Sandy. Wow, that house really is secluded. Looks like a lovely trail to walk on.
Post a Comment