I've been in the yard, feeding birds, raking dirt (and leaves), watering plants - cleaning off the front deck, feeding the stray cat, and have managed to have 3 snacks already; evidence that the angle of the sunlight hitting my little corner of Crestline has changed. I noticed starting about this time of year I am always hungry. Today it was 2 fig cookies, a diet breakfast drink similar to Slimefast and just finished an English Muffin with Chef Sammy Garlic Parmesan butter (compliments of Costco or Walmart - doesn't matter - they both sell it.
Today I'm only putting up a few of this area we walked in and this nice lady invited us up to her porch to photograph her parrots. I know I put a few up in the past a long time ago ..about 2008. But to me they are new again and I will do more when I get time away from snacking.
She was one of the nicest people I ever met while out walking....because she let me photograph herself and her parrots but also...she was just really socialble and had a really nice peaceful calm energy.
There will be more in the next post from this day.
Hope your day is as productive as mine has been. lol
Today I'm only putting up a few of this area we walked in and this nice lady invited us up to her porch to photograph her parrots. I know I put a few up in the past a long time ago ..about 2008. But to me they are new again and I will do more when I get time away from snacking.
She was one of the nicest people I ever met while out walking....because she let me photograph herself and her parrots but also...she was just really socialble and had a really nice peaceful calm energy.
There will be more in the next post from this day.
Hope your day is as productive as mine has been. lol
6 comments:
I had an encounter similar to what you had with this lady. The woman was very nice, very interesting and gave us a history of her Victorian house and how they restored it and then went and pulled fruit off her trees for us and said to come back whenever we wanted to get more fruit!
I love the parrot shots! That is really cool!
Great shots of the parrots, and I think the house is neat too. You made me laugh with your comments about snacks. That sounds like something I would do.
thanks Daisy - good to know others snack like that and admit it, lol. And then I ended the day with a big plate of chicken and spinach ravioli smothered in Pesto - .. ..I cooked it - gave Mike a break from cooking.
that sounds nice - she sounds like such a nice lady - so are you going to get more fruit from her...hopefully they are peaches...yum.
WOW Sandy so lovely, oh to dream of owning such a house impossible but lovely to see here, have a lovely weekend sweetie
I love this house! Have you ever had anyone get mad at your taking pictures of their house? I'd love to go to some of our historic districts and walk and snap but wonder if some crazy woman would run outside demanding I delete them.
Post a Comment