I'm going to put up a series of dog shots I took yesterday - The first one is my favorite - the look on the dog's face - the blond dog. The human mom said that the darker German Shephard dog was teaching and training the other dog - both of whom were shelter dogs but they had the darker one for a couple years and the blond one just a short time. I loved watching them play in the water.
I actually took a lot more photos but this will do today. The blond one had run up right before this series and jumped up on me - wet paws and all. The mom apologized but of course I said no worries - it's just water (and mud)! I then said hey you guys - show me some action - and they did...
I actually took a lot more photos but this will do today. The blond one had run up right before this series and jumped up on me - wet paws and all. The mom apologized but of course I said no worries - it's just water (and mud)! I then said hey you guys - show me some action - and they did...
11 comments:
Hahaha...love the face on that first photo! How I don't like to be jumped on by a wet, muddy dog. Sometimes at the beach one will come a runnin' and I freeze and hope they pass me by. Those dogs look like they were being very active in the water...must have felt good.
luckily there was more water than mud... Yes they were having a lot of fun!
Awwww...they are havin' FUN!
OMG!!!
YOU KNOW how much i love this post!!!
i grinned HUGE ... all the way through it.
ok.
hugely.
but oh.
and i wouldn't have minded getting wet and muddy either!
part of the fun! do they love life or what! LOL.
♥
Cute....
But they do look like they get a bit carried away, with their play. Mmmmm.... -grin-
Ha! They are enjoying their romp in the water. Great pictures!
I don't think I've ever not taken photos of the dogs we run across on our walks around the lake - usually the owners even try to make them pose for me. I love seeing them - but these two just were so entertaining - they were my favorites - right up there with twin collies I see and Cody - an Alaskan hyrid something or other who is getting old and arthritis and just sits in the water which I imagine feels good on his joints. I need to post his pic some day.
they were so fun to watch and oh heck yeah - i didn't mind the mud it was done in such a sense of fun ..lol. That dorky looking dog was just so fun and wanted to share his joy with everyone. I wonder how long he was in a shelter - must have felt wonderful to be rescued. Thanks Tammy for your visit.
This play went on for quite awhile and I just kept snapping pics - I think the older guy was getting a little irritated though at goofy dog. lol.
thanks Daisy - i do like the pics - the light, the temperatures, the breeze, the playful dogs - all together made for a fun series of photos.
Beautiful action shots, Sandy! :)
Post a Comment