While visiting up in San Luis Obispo (SLO) - we made a trip up the coast to Cambria which is near the Hearst Castle area in San Simeon. We went there during October when Cambria has their "Characters" all over town. I particularly loved this porch and its' people.
As long as I can get photos of the kittens (not easy as the minute they see me they run) I will be posting updates here.
And along the way we saw Willie Nelson.
The grey one takes more naps on this chair than the black one so I get more photos of her - but they are always taken through a window.
6 comments:
Willie Nelson---haha! :D The kittens are cute, and I like that little ghost hanging up there and blowing in the wind.
where on earth have i been? you are in my favorites bar up at the top for pete's sake!
trips to slo... baby kittens... stuffed people on porches... willie nelson...
and then...
knocked right out of my socks.
your son. i just sat. reading... in shock.
we could be twins in our belief.
i sat in the wonder of it all. the invisible forces that somehow synchronize flat tires and bad jacks... and ... just not the right time.
i also do not believe god sends the bad in this life. it's a human planetary thing. but he sends us the strength and the grace to withstand.
i had a blood clot in my heart last year. from going into afib in the e.r. shots in the stomach every 4 hrs... oxygen... etc... i.c.u... not the most fun.
then i took that drug xaralto that the famous sports guys are talking about in the golf cart in the commercial. and you're right. he'll take it for months.
it's a scary time.
i'm glad he's on the mend. that you shared it all here is warm and touching. and... well. i've gone on too long.
nothing new there!
just a bit of virtual love going out to you from the prairie here. xo♥
Lovely photos, Sandy, and the kittens are adorable! :)
October 'characters' all over town. What a great month long event!
Yes, the kitties are precious..... :-)
Wonderful photos from cambria and the kittens! You did so well on those shots through a window! I must have been gone when you put these up because I didn't see them yesterday.
Wonderful photos from cambria and the kittens! You did so well on those shots through a window! I must have been gone when you put these up because I didn't see them yesterday.
Post a Comment