Saturday, October 10, 2015

THIS HOUSE LOOKS SO PRETTY WITH ITS' GREEN AND RED COLORS


This particular house is up near the "Playground" area where the hang gliders take off.  I always pass it when I go up there to get a sunset photo.






I always like to post this photo - The little cups with the candy corn face are creme bulee - and the other is lemon merangue and banana creme.   We got this in a bakery somewhere at the central coast and ate it for dessert after my sis cooked a great dinner.






And a spooky self portrait I did about five years ago - imagining myself walking around my yard at night with some eyes upon me.




Most of the rest of the month will be focused on fall and halloween.  (or not)


6 comments:

cat's momma said...

I also like the colors on that house! I thought that food looked familiar, but not until I read it did I remember it. I think the last time you posted it, I also didn't remember at first. That bakery is gone, unfortunately! And you out in the dark with eyes on you...love it...remember it...always thought you did a great job with it and still do!

Connie said...

You have so many unique and colorful houses around you. Houses here seem boring by comparison. The desserts look delicious. I like all those eyes watching you in your self-portrait.

Linda said...

I love the green house!!! My favourite dessert is lemon meringue pie, and both the lemon and banana cream pies look delectable! :) I love the self portrait sketch! :)

sandy said...

sad to read that bakery is gone - that was the one right downtown in SLO, right? If not then I don't remember which one.

sandy said...

thanks Daisy - any more I do feel watched by birds - it's like they are in the trees and as soon as I walk away from the feeders they swoop down. Maybe it's time for a new self portrait.

sandy said...

i really like that house too - very unusual style and color combo....i love lemon but my favorite pie is coconut creme.
thanks.

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)