Walking through Cedar Glen the other day we came across this gorgeous cabin in the process of being built. Needless to say .....I Would Live Here.
Some local lake pics yesterday while walking the path around the lake.
I always like this view when the leaves drop from the tree, I can see a little tiny bit more of houses on the hills above the lake. This is my neighbor's deck I'm looking over at. This is the neighbor who has the pretty garden I am constantly taking photos of. And the last pic is a squirrel over at the lake ready to eat (or hide) an acorn.
17 comments:
Fun, when falling leaves allow us to see a bit more, of neighbors night nights.
Although, the way things are set up here, I never see hardly any. Oh well.........
Wish you could live there...looks like lots of room...and I'd come stay for a while! Love the lake photos...actually looking at your temps for the first week of November and they're looking pretty good. Thinking I might want to come visit.
Wish you could live there...looks like lots of room...and I'd come stay for a while! Love the lake photos...actually looking at your temps for the first week of November and they're looking pretty good. Thinking I might want to come visit.
This would be an enchanting place to live, Sandy! Beautiful!
This would be an enchanting place to live, Sandy! Beautiful!
thanks -....Laura - anytime. thanks Linda... Thanks Tessa.
oh gosh.
have i ever said how much i love where you live!!!
oh. i have?
every single post?
oh.
well.
and now i'm going to play catch up and take a walk in your last post! XOXO♥
Wow, I would live there too. Love the cabin AND the surroundings. Hope you are having a great week Sandy. Hugs, G
PS: the last pic is my fav, soooo cute!
veggiesyarnsandtails.wordpress.com
It's so beautiful there. I love that picture of the squirrel too.
The kittens are adorable and how nice of you to give them a place for shelter and feed them. They look really happy :)
xo,
rue
I have to comment on your banner photo...it's so beautful!
thanks - we stopped by a tree nursery right by the movie theater in Blue Jay and I took lots of photos of the fall colors.
Hi Rue - don't know what I'm going to do about those kittens come winter - they won't let me catch them yet - and at least our neighbor has a carport that is enclosed by three solid walls - it's the same neighbor who puts out a heating pad on a chair during the cold - by their front door.
Hi Geraldine - thanks for visiting... hope your weekend is good too.
thanks Tammy - have a great weekend
Wonderful pictures, Sandy. I really like the squirrel shot.
Daisy, thanks. I always see your comments even if I don't get back to thank you - ...so nice of u to comment so much.
Post a Comment