Last year while visiting my sister we took a trip up to Paso Robles and walked through the neighborhoods and then stopped for an appetizer and beer. Great day out. While there I always like to visit "The Barn" in Avila, so a few photos are from there. I have posted some of these photos in the past but don't remember which ones and I don't want to go searching. The dogs are so adorable I had to post them again. They were taken over at our lake.
And a Sunday reminder that I felt to post today. I hope I don't offend anyone by posting this mantra today - but then Existence is such a neutral word, lol. Thank you Existence for all that I have and for the health of my son.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. I asked a question elsewhere and will ask it here. Just curious if any of you follow the tradition of Sunday dinner. I don't... but I think it would be nice. I know as a child my family did, but once we moved to California from Kansas we became left coasters who probably don't have much time for that - busy lives and moms working plus so many good restaurants around.








6 comments:
Gratitude is necessary and good ... it keeps the good coming!
I don't remember the house with the red door. Because of the heat it's been many months since we even tried to walk up there...closer to a year rather than just a few months. But we have been hotter here by about five degrees than Paso. Now that's just not right...lol!
Twin dogs? they are so cute sitting there like that. We were going to eat out tonight but E and R have to wait for H to be done with rehearsals which run later tonight than usual. Panka breaded chicken breast sandwiches for us tonight that I'll make.
Unbelievable you were warmer than Paso - Enjoy dinner! The sandwiches sound good.
Love those doggies!
Years ago, a friend of mine, had 2 collies. Totally trained of course. they were lovely.....
Oh my goodness! I love those dogs! Are they yours? BEAUTIFUL!
Wish they were - but just some we saw at the lake.
Those dogs are so cute. I bet they are sweet pets. I always love the bright colors of your photos, Sandy. Gratitude is one of my mantras too. Hope you are having a good week. :)
Post a Comment