Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HOLDEN AND CAYDEN AT THE POOL

These two cousins had a great time together. 

I just ran acoss a quote today that I really liked.

It's by Wayne Dyer:


 “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”




We have been doing a lot of walking and where in the beginning the altitude bothered me a little - now it's as if we are walking at sea level.

I have so many photos but I guess I'll have to keep them to myself as I just can't blog much right now.   I did find out though, that at the Village Grind - a place we stop every day for coffee after our walk - they have Wi Fi there so I might take my laptop and sit at one of the tables where I can use their bandwidth.

We also just got a library card the other day and I've checked out several books on drawing and Laura Bush' autobiography.

I love this town.



6 comments:

Brenda said...

Aww...so great to see your blog up and running. I can now follow and get updates. I am guessing that your elbow is still healing. I hope you are managing okay. Love your profile photo. Did you sketch it or photo shop it? Anyway..it is great!

cat's momma said...

Holden is going to catch up to Cayden soon as far as height! I'm sure they had a really great time together!

Yeah, use the WI FI at the cafe and get more pics up!!

Also, glad to read that you checked out the library and got a card there. Next time I visit, I want to see what the library looks like. Wait...were we in the library or a used book store when I was there? I can't remember. hmmm

Give Bill my love while he's there. He's on my mind ALL the time. I woke to a message this a.m. that I have six messages waiting. I wonder who's trying to get a hold of me. It's happening a lot. shhh

Connie said...

They look like they are having a great time. I'm glad to hear you are liking your new town so well. Seems like it is a good fit for you.

Annie Jeffries said...

What happy times. So good to see the grands. I would give the world to live in your world. There is something so special about small mountain towns. I had a little taste of it once. Once bit, as they say.

Enocia Joseph said...

Love your new blog format.

Love the Wayne Dyer quote.

Love the photos.

Love that you love your new town.

Love you. :-) xxx

sandy said...

thanks everyone.

love what you love Enocia, ha.

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)