I had seen this few years back but so fun to see it again.
The daily front porch is back in Claremont again (obviously one of my favorite walking places)
Love this little peek of the neighborhood beyond the front porch.
I had to have this on my blog. I have known Susie for a long time - she is the daughter of the couple who lived near us at our former house we owned. She has had Chandler (the big cat) for a couple of years. She recently got another cat (Phoebe) the little one - and has been sharing photos of them on FB. Chandler has really taken to the little kitty and is constantly cleaning her and hugging her. Obviously Phoebe has fallen in love with his new dad.
No.1...Great banner! No.2 ... Love the video! Fun! No. 3... Hate these popups that obliterate what you're looking at or get in the way when trying to leave a comment. No. 4 The Claremont house front porch and neighborhood...one of my favorites you've posted! No. 5...Could those cats BE any sweeter?
Hi ELLE... 1. I have more photos of that house - banner - especially the purple tree in bloom near it. 2. Yeah that video is great - would love to see more him dancing to MJ. 3. I don't know what u mean - i'm really not getting any like u are. 4. I could see u living there. 5. They could NOT be any sweeter - i love it when she posts Chandler/Phoebe pics.
Sandy, thank you so much for sharing the video and for showing the link to my blog! I am so glad you enjoyed it enough to re-share it. The cats are absolutely precious! I love the house in your two photos as well. :)
you're so welcome Linda - i hope others visit your peaceful place and enjoy everything you put up for others' enjoyment. That video was so fun to watch.
5 comments:
No.1...Great banner!
No.2 ... Love the video! Fun!
No. 3... Hate these popups that obliterate what you're looking at or get in the way when trying to leave a comment.
No. 4 The Claremont house front porch and neighborhood...one of my favorites you've posted!
No. 5...Could those cats BE any sweeter?
Hi ELLE...
1. I have more photos of that house - banner - especially the purple tree in bloom near it.
2. Yeah that video is great - would love to see more him dancing to MJ.
3. I don't know what u mean - i'm really not getting any like u are.
4. I could see u living there.
5. They could NOT be any sweeter - i love it when she posts Chandler/Phoebe pics.
Sandy, thank you so much for sharing the video and for showing the link to my blog! I am so glad you enjoyed it enough to re-share it. The cats are absolutely precious! I love the house in your two photos as well. :)
you're so welcome Linda - i hope others visit your peaceful place and enjoy everything you put up for others' enjoyment. That video was so fun to watch.
Fun video. He looks like someone who enjoys his job. :) The cat picture is adorable. So sweet.
Post a Comment