Since I've seen beautiful areas lately with snow - I'm hoping when we visit Bend, Oregon - there won't be a snow storm. It looks like instead it will be around mid 50's - possibly rain on the first day or so when we get there but then clear through the rest of our visit. I've seen Bend in January 2014 when they had an ice fog phenomenon that was so gorgeous - but it made it really cold to get out and walk.
When I visit there I am usually out three times a day walking the neighborhoods as they are so beautiful. My son is involved up there with construction on a new project of 25 condos - which I will be excited to see.
Here are some more Big Bear photos - I have to get them up before we go on our trip because I know I'll come home with a lot of photos from Bend. We passed an eagle habitat area that is closed off from the public. I didn't realize it until I looked at the photo later that there was a sign. We were driving through there and I was just clicking pics as we drove. Next time I go up I'd like to park and walk down near it to see if I can catch some eagles in flight.
AND here is a pic of a painting i saw in the hardware store of Lake Arrowhead Village depicting a scene years ago.
8 comments:
Thanks for an inspiring tour. That sign was pretty small.....that last picture of the painting...great detail. Love it. Also your header is precious.
the nostalgic old fashioned painting, is cool.
but I really love your Banner pic!!!!!!!!
that must be your mom and you and a sister. which one is you?
:-)
First off, I was surprised to see the banner photo. For Tessa, Sandy is on the right of the picture as you look at it on your screen. She is 21 months younger than me, I believe.
These are some really beautiful photos of BB and I can't get over how bright it seemed to with the sun hitting the white of the snow...I think snow blindness. ;)
Oh, what beautiful photos of the Big Bear area! You are making me want to drive up there!
Cheryl Ann
WOW on the photos WOW on the header, absolutely 100% WOW it's snowing hre, oh well lol
Gorgeous shots, Sandy.
Oh, I love your header ...such a sweet photo!
It's beautiful indeed. No doubt.
Beautiful colors in these photos. Such a pretty area.
Post a Comment