Bend is beautiful - and so are my grandkids.
Here are just a few photos - (soon we will be going somewhere for an early dinner so won't really be posting much until I'm back home).
We have been really busy and have spent almost every waking moment entertaining the kids - taking them on hikes, walks, the park... I'll be ready for a week at least of sleeping in late and slow walks around the lake. We will come back here in May because a situation arose where we can help out and watch the kids while my daughter in law will be back in our area to visit her family and my son has to work. I will definitely look forward to being here again and already miss the beauty around here and I haven't even left.
Two photos I took today after we took the kids out to a place called Shelvin Park which has a river running through it.
Here are just a few photos - (soon we will be going somewhere for an early dinner so won't really be posting much until I'm back home).
We have been really busy and have spent almost every waking moment entertaining the kids - taking them on hikes, walks, the park... I'll be ready for a week at least of sleeping in late and slow walks around the lake. We will come back here in May because a situation arose where we can help out and watch the kids while my daughter in law will be back in our area to visit her family and my son has to work. I will definitely look forward to being here again and already miss the beauty around here and I haven't even left.
Two photos I took today after we took the kids out to a place called Shelvin Park which has a river running through it.
10 comments:
Beautiful pictures, and I do recognize it!
What a beautiful area! It must be fun being there with your grand kids.
I thought you would Laura. I always think of this place as "unforgettable". I'll spend much more time here in May when the kids are in school. They get a little bored here, because there was a fun park "the boat park" waiting for them to play in.
thank you - definitely is a beautiful area and we have had so much fun with these grandkids that we hardly ever get to see anymore (because of distance).
So glad you are with your grandkids!
Love all the photos, Sandy.
beautiful kids.
beautiful river.
Tessa
You're such a wonderful grandma and the photos are outstanding, and you can do both lol wonderful you!
thanks Tessa.
Thanks Lorraine - and it's so easy to take good photos when you have scenery like this! I really love being their gramma. These kids are outrageously funny and fun.
What a beautiful spot! I'm sure you are having a great time with your grandkids.
Post a Comment