Instead of Bend, Oregon (which I still have so many to post) and Big Bear (which I still have so many to post)...or not...
I want to post yesterday's sunset at Balboa Bay Island - ..The traffic was awful getting there - ...once there - the traffic was awful going from one location to another but finally we were rewarded with a great meal, beautiful sunset - a great time at Ikea where we stopped along the way in Costa Mesa looking for a specific item and all their stores are out of the item...but anyway - nice day and I'd do it all over again - traffic included.
Here is where Heaven to me was yesterday.
We were at Balboa and across the bay is Balboa Island that one takes a Ferry to get to - it is a beautiful area and we walked along the bay where I, of course, took lots of photos of people's decks and porches.
Temperature was somewhere in the 70's. Normally we are about an hour away from the mountains - to the coast - ...but it took probably about 2 hours to get there.
I want to post yesterday's sunset at Balboa Bay Island - ..The traffic was awful getting there - ...once there - the traffic was awful going from one location to another but finally we were rewarded with a great meal, beautiful sunset - a great time at Ikea where we stopped along the way in Costa Mesa looking for a specific item and all their stores are out of the item...but anyway - nice day and I'd do it all over again - traffic included.
Here is where Heaven to me was yesterday.
We were at Balboa and across the bay is Balboa Island that one takes a Ferry to get to - it is a beautiful area and we walked along the bay where I, of course, took lots of photos of people's decks and porches.
Temperature was somewhere in the 70's. Normally we are about an hour away from the mountains - to the coast - ...but it took probably about 2 hours to get there.
11 comments:
This made me homesick for San Diego (for about 5 seconds). So love these California beach environs but can't abide the traffic.
Oh my goodness, Sandy.... How stunning and breathtaking. Marvelous sunset shots. You and your camera are ONE and it sure shows in all your pictures. Loved them all.
Hi Anne - so nice to see your name here - ..... I know what you mean - the traffic is a pain at times - most of the time. Hope all is well in your world. I think, if I remember, you had a daughter getting married! I need to visit your blog soon.
thanks Wanda - it was so beautiful there - hard to take a bad pic.
Your photos are beautiful and the area too. For 9 years our daughter used to live in Belmont Shore – an area of Long Beach - and we loved to visit her. We would go down the coast, or up too – so many wonderful sites to explore.
Heaven indeed , must have been wonderful ...
Such beautiful shots, Sandy
Beautfiul sky and I love water and boats in photos!
Beautfiul sky and I love water and boats in photos!
thanks everyone! it was great being there.
Wow! These are beautiful! Great shots!
wow indeed you took my breath away wonderful, wonderful photos ....Sandy :)
Post a Comment